The UNC Experimental Nuclear and Astroparticle Physics (ENAP) group collaborates on experiments involving neutrinoless double beta decay and the search for the neutrino mass, direct dark matter searches, and nuclear reactions of astrophysical interest. Group members are affiliated with the UNC Department of Physics & Astronomy and Triangle Universities Nuclear Laboratory. Activities of the group are supported by the National Science Foundation (Grant #0705014), the U.S. Department of Energy and the state of North Carolina.
- Status of the Majorana Demonstrator
- Focal-plane detector system for the KATRIN experiment
- A search for bremsstrahlung solar axions using the Majorana low-background BEGe detector at Kimballton (MALBEK)
- A Dark Matter Search with MALBEK
- Background Model for the Majorana Demonstrator
- Testing the Ge detectors for the MAJORANA DEMONSTRATOR